Top 10 Senior Photography Do’s and Don’ts
- Choose the right photographer with whom you have met and are comfortable.
- Choose the studio which lets you be and express yourself.
- Bring a friend to your session.
- Expect something Special, and be prepared to get it!
- Check out all the cool digital effects we do!
- Check out how we can make your session totally yours.
- Realize that someone you know with a digital camera is not always a professional and can’t provide the same options that L-Ann Imaging can provide.
- Know that we have something for every budget.
- Know that we are your one stop Studio for all your Senior portrait needs.
- Know that you are only a Senior once, and your portraits will last long after the sweetness of a “bargain” price has faded.
- Don’t pick a photographer based solely on price.
- Don’t choose a photographer without visiting their Studio.
- Don’t wear sleeveless tops for your portraits.
- Don’t pay extra for your pets, your family, or anything that you want in your session.
- Don’t go where the School tells you to go without checking them out!
- Don’t pick a photographer based on a single example of their work – ask to see an entire proof set.
- Don’t pick a photographer you are uncomfortable with.
- Don’t settle for less than L-Ann Imaging!
- Don’t forget to bring everyone to view your proofs.
- Don’t choose another Studio for your Senior portraits! Visit, visit, visit!